MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, June 25, 2009

suprise i gt go skull??my mood..OKAY??

early in the morning.
i woke up early..coz go skull study, aha
' ben lai 'today i wanna go working, but i lazy
so change my mind ' go skull study ' lul. XD

today i woke up at 5.55a.m, then i straight cal kwan wake up
hehe.scare she put me aeroplan o..
afther cal kwan ady,
i go wash my just wake up geh face,brush my white teeth =) n go bath lul
finish bath the n i wear my skull uniform then tie my hair
arh~today i tie my hair very long time yah,use jor 15 minutes to tie
isshhhh...
wanna cut my hair until short short, coz so ' ma fan '

6.55a.m going to skull lul,my mom fetch
after reach at skull,
then go near at skull geh pasar eat breakfast wif yee,kwan n yan.
hehe..
we wan play LEWAT la.. XD
we go back to skull 8.20a.m
haha...din have any pengawas at big door...
then we just straight write lewat the paper then wanna go back class.
whn we wanna back cls,
that norhayati stand at dataran hijau...then we same lk ' shen chiong shou ' go back cls
haha..have fun lo and so ' ci gik '

STUDY TIMES!!!

after finish skull go eat wif them
then go pandan perdana take back the form gv tracy

he tournament at today morning...wow, he WON ady,
later 8p.m gt tournament
wating he contact me
=)


TIRED,
really tired,
yesterday nt slp well,
and just nw whn i wan sleep ady,
my aunt cal me wake up teach her on9
zzZ,
actually yesterday night cant slp, but i cry until slp jor,
dunno what happen tis few days,
my MOOD very very VERY DOWN..
din any reason to let me moody
but still MOODY??
just now i also gt CRY.
what happen yah me.
=(
hope my mood faster ' hui fu '..







B MYSELF...