MY LIFE ♥

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

STAY HOSPITAL 4 DAYS 3 NIGHT !!

OMG..
BAD NEW..
i FOOD POISONING !!
STEAMBOOT MAKE ME FOOD POISONING !!


19/8/09
joon kit birthday,haha...SORRY, late at here wish joon kit tim..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOON KIT =)
that day, after he finish training... he fetch me go jusco, what we go jusco to do?? haha, we go celebrate JOON KIT birthday =) hehe, after when we reach jusco...wow, i saw many ppl..but i din saw soo yee n kwan, [ coz, sooyee tel me he reach ady , but i nvr saw her ] well, chit chat wif joon kit awhile, then soo yee n sook kwan finally appeared in front of me =) afte that, we went KIM GALLERY other seat,wait until the last...!! umm, gt 2 gang... 1st, sooyee, kwan, sam, me joon kit, queenie sit with a table.. 2nd, chow chun, ckc, victor...bla bla bla, sit with a table..lols... give me the feel is them so LAN C!! and i angry CKC.. what happen o you?? when soo yee open mouth speaking that time, dun show out yourr mm song geh face.. that days, i not give joonkit face, i ady slap n scold u ady...!!! if u really mm song soo yee, no need show out wad?? just at your heart mm song la... dun make your us also unhappy lo... u know what means IS DIFFICULT BE PPL? i think u dunno de la~ ANYWAY, i dun care la, whatever u la!! AFTER joon kit blow the candles i go back lul~


AT NIGHT
wif shem, telur, my bro and me went QUEENPARK ate STEAMBOOT...lols, suddenly wan go eat want~after that we eat ady, we go back home rest le =)


20/8/09
9 something.
i woke up,
coz i feel like UNCOMFORTABLE.. i wake up go toilet, then i VOMIT, omg.. i vomit out yesterday what i eat =( i think nothing want... but 3 or 4 hours within still keep vomit n go toilet XXX =( OH~N~O... 5 something, i go near my house clinic see doctor...and help me injections medicin, but still havent recover back =( at night... 11 something, i go TUNG SHIN hospital see doctor, doctor said i FOOD POISONING..she said give me eat medicine then nothing de la~
lols...iziit will nothing.. Ather that, doctor ask me, izzit i so hard??and I DIN ANWER SHE QUESTION.., AND SHE SAID ME, IZZIT I CANT OPEN MY MOUTH TO TALK??WTF...GOT DOCTOR TALK WIF PATIENT LIKE THIS??
and i overnight at hospital... =(
at hospital period i got 吊水, fever and still vomit
give me the medicine let me eat until i scare and i cry and bread everyday eat same food, i also cry... at hospital period i hope i faster recover back, i dun hope i eat medicine more!! ( i think is i eat STEAMBOOT, that why make me food poisoning )

24/8/09
hahaha.... finally i can go back home le =)
i very HAPPY..
go back home at 10 something =)
well, when i reach home, i hear my aunt said
my bro same lk me.. ==
huh??
why??
coz he eat burger when suffer time...
aiks,
so pity my bro,
anyway jie at here HOPE YOU FASTER RECOVER BACK
MUACKS~