MY LIFE ♥

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

6.4.2010 I WRITE something at my paper.

My heart was pain now. i know i will lost you at one day. no mood. Izzit have a lof of ppl want me break up with him?? I love him one day and one day more ddep. if u cant feel it, nvr mind. Because, i really dunno how to prove how i love you now. I love you dont know want how to control the limit already. what god want me to do?? what you all want me to do?? what you guy want me to do??
Sadness always come to our relationship.
BULL SHIT, GWS.... what you want now?? I really damn damn damn HATE YOU!! Why you cant walk your road probely.har?? Why when i not beside at him, u must [buo huai] our relationship?? i gonna CRAZY ady. GWS, remember what you done for me before and now!! I will return to you double. Dont think i very [ hao qi fu ], you want to play, i sure play with you.