MY LIFE ♥

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

bored!


Just finished done my housework!!
allah~ SOsoso tired,
Yesterday sleep at 3 something!!
Woke up at 10 something..
Recently.. Sleep so many also feel tired!!
maybe i period time!!
Period, faster go aways from me la!! I HATE YOU!!
Mummy birthday, coming soon le~
i still dunno how to celebrate with mummy!!
also dunno buy what present to give mummy!!
NO ANY IDEA!!! gosh!!!
Recently really no mood ke??
I dunno!!
My 'kei ye', contact with me back!! haha
called to my dad only found me!! He change HTC phone ady!! wow~ Always like i phone de him, change to HTC use o!! My 'kei ye' found me to take photoshoot ... still THINKING >< !!
Out with my anut and her fren yesterday night.. We hang out go Kuchai Lama eat steamboot!!
Damn cheap only.. next time call daddy bring us go there eat steamboot for our dinner!!
Missing my babe!!
really miss them so much~
when i can hang out with them!!
They are so busy!! wanna meet them so hard lo!!
Our friendship.. not same bout last time le!! We all change ady izzit?? Yah, MAYBE!!
I miss Bar-b- q Plaza..