MY LIFE ♥

Friday, July 02, 2010

Meet them!!

Happy Birthday Babe Yan. LOL.. Yan age16 turn to age17..'but i dun think u is 17 lo,i didnt feel u smaller than us..FEEL U SAME AGE WITH US!!' XD
Long time didnt meet Yan and Kwan... finally we meet up at Yan birthday. Really long time nvr meet them,long time nvr hang out with them.. and and AND, sit together chit chat!!haha.. Today,when we celebrate birthday with Yan, some people we saw him. That guy... YAH..IS YOU!! Yan so good, birthday cake gv him eat 1 piece.LOL, but. the cake gv u eat 1 piece, gv Yan PRESENT IS YR GF JEALOUS AND ANGRY... FUNNY!!
When Yan and Kwan havent reach ts. Yee and me at oldtown while drink tea while chit chat while waited Yan and Kwan!! We wait them have 1 hour 30 minute.. lucky is got Yee accompany me witting them!!

Should i forgive him??
Should i talk back with him??
Should i...??
I had no idea!! I had no reason to talk with him again!! Still remember 让我心痛的是我朋友出卖了我 i still remember what i told myself..!! Well, the thing alraedy pass up long time ago, and i didnt put on my heart.. Sometimes when saw u at skull,at class feel u so kesian.. because u no any fren at smkcp.. Feel wanna chat back with u, but,when i wan open my mouth chat with u, i thinking back how u treat me before. told myself dun care anymore..but i cant!! Because i hate ppl 出卖我!! Yah, today with sooyee chat about yr thing.. have some people is still treat u as fren, can u feel that?? i need time to slove it

Her..
When listen sooyee said, u treat me as fren before.. izzit true?? i cant feel that.because u really traet me as fren u wont said bout our bad thing at we back!! Before we still think wanna fren back with u, because we dont care what u said before, we can forgive u... BUT~!!

Human.. hard to explain!! Just can say: be back myself.. use the ear listen then enough..