MY LIFE ♥

Monday, July 13, 2009

whole night din sleep~


din go skull
hehe~
coz i whole night din oi oi
huh??
dun feel lk wan sleep yesterday night
6.30a.m
only go sleep
12.11p.m
only wake up
sorry yee
put u aeroplan
tmr la~
i will go skull want
hehe,
actually kwan today din go skull oso
haha
ummm,
i dun wan saw some ppl
i still angry~
but how neh??
just nw saw my fren
leave comment to me
umm,
make me thinking back pess skull
miss them..
u all still remeber me mah??
i think u all still remember,
but wont so fren ady lo
just lk saw u all say hi, say bye
aiks..
her,
i think u suddenly think too much,
NOT ME,
i angry her~

tis few days,
follow them go da gei...
they play dota
i on9 lul
hehe~


SATURDAY
umm...
them go play badminton
got 8 person
jian
der
sam
telur
hwi
hao
Ee ( 1st time saw him )
and
me ^^
haha
after that go back to jian home
coz them wanna bath
we ate dad buy to us chicken rice
OMG,
i whole day din eat ady.
after that,
them go play dota again
finish playing
we go jian daddy shop yamcha
straight go back home lul
SUNDAY
go kiara,
seeing asian junior tournament
got korean, japan, hong kong, china, india n malaysia
wow~
i saw some japan guy so leng zai
hehe
i think smaller than me
or same yrs wif me gua
haha
THE END
tomorrow japan VS malaysia
ummm,
i wanna go see leh..
but can't
no ppl fetch me go
how?
=(
coz miss some ppl
XD
B MYSELF