MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, July 09, 2009

loss you??

i will loss you
mayb one day
i will loss you
when i loss you that time
u r the correct to break up wif me

y i say like that ??
coz i treat you so bad
one time n one time to hurt you
i hurt u so bad

sorry
my own attitube not good
always quarrel wif you
just a small thing angry you
and u
one time n one time
to give up me
n me
one time n one time
to quarrel wif u

i'm so bad
i break up my promise
but u
nvr break up yr promise
u everytime wont do
i dun lk the thing
n
i dun lk u always go play dota
ya~h
u did it ,
u never break yr promise to me


but,
i will feel coz if me ,
u loss yr fren
if i ask u choose me or yr fren
u will choose who ??
me??
yr fren ??
if u choose me
u will so sha
u know ~
gf can find other want rire ??
more love u
more care u
am i rite ??



not i wan to break up
sorry ,
just i feel lk u together wif me u so toilsome
rite ??
dun say 'NO'
i feel it









i cried
y i hurt u so bad ,
u still love me ??
y ??





i dunno why .