MY LIFE ♥

Friday, July 03, 2009

erm...
what can i say now??
erm..
now at klang CC again
aiks..
go that so down class geh CC
what can i do at there??
on9 lo~
playing fs, facebook
write blog
anf wait them finish playing lol~
OMG~
GOD help me!!

today din go skull n din go work
stay at home
haha
see, so enjoy
haha
lucky today got der teman me msg
if not i will bored until agian~
where is he??
be pig lol
=(
4.45 go maluri jusco
wait jian n der
coz later 10.30p.m
go watch TRANSFORMERS 2
when i reach jusco
i just wait 5 minutes them only reach~
haha
whn i reach jusco
i msg der said, i won ady
coz i reach first
haha
he really let me gik sei


huh??
wat happen my joan,
y moody??
actually i dunno what happen
i just can say
we always beside at you
when u unhappy
find us
let u hekp us
okay??
yoh`
dun moody ady my joan
XD