MY LIFE ♥

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i'm back =)
hehe

free now...
today i din go skull
coz last night klang until too late only go back home
and my mom oso know i back home so late
so today mom din cal me wake up go skull
aiks...
i ady no heart wanna go skull study
NOT I ALWAYS GO CLUB,
coz i lazy ady
hope my fren DUN MISUNDERSTAND
thx!!
umm,
today afternoon he din training
aha~
so we go midvalley watch movei
DRAG ME TO HELL
wow,
tis movie nice
so frighten~
after that follow he go SS2 play dota
and me just sit beside at him ONLINE
arh~
help me~
why guy wanna play DOTA??
hey man, i hate it la~
isshhhh~ but i no choice, coz he is BOY~
suddenly wanna learn how to play dota
but better dun learn la.
waste my time
same gal gal go shopping...bla bla bla`
XD
jsut now QUARREL wif yusheng
SORRY YAH
forgive me...and i dunno u no mood geh~
hehe


upload last friday n saturday pic ^^

KWAN BIRTHDAY

4 OF US


yee,hong,sam n telur handS


muaCks kwan =)

SATURDAY =) OUT OF PAVILION





take pic at he brother room,

nth to do n he plying DOTA ==

so leave me alone...

haha

umm...actually tis pic my right eye pain n swelling

aiks...mm leng lui ady..

ady pain whole days....wat happen to my eye??suddenly lk tis...umm,

tat night i so early lying down on he bed, no more energy to wait him after finish ply DOTA...XD

and i cant tahan ady...really wan gv my eye rest rest,if not...my eye will DEATH..XD








THE END

GOOD NIGHT =)