MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, July 02, 2009

lols
just finish ate streamboot
so we at klang eat
coz jia der no time
and there go wrong road ady
lols
so
we go klang eat
now at cc
siting there wait them playing DOTA
then back home or mayb go yamcha

they start playing DOTA long time ady
but i din bored when they playing dota
coz i sit at here write blog, playing facebook
hehe XD

ISSHHHH...
i ask him question
dun CHOI me
or so CINCAI to answer
aiks...xi guan jiu hao
umm...
this is wat CC??
gt nyamuk geh~
yerr~
dun eat my blood lolx
tis CC really damn down class
i go many CC
i very lk ALLADIN
hehe XD
no nyamuk, toilet keep clear, gt movie let me see
when follow my fren go there i wont bored
here really really damn down class
toilet nt clean, many malay boy bla bla bla

tomorrow gt work agian
sienz~
wanna wake up at 7 something
haha
today i wanna reach office there 9.30
but when my alarm ring
i woke up,
i see outside so dark then i continue sleeping
haha~y outside so dark??
actually wanna raining
but wait more awhile dun wan raining ady
if outside din dark
i oso will continue sleep agian
coz i really really really tired
today working stuff so many form
deng~
i hate writting

and today my montly recently is RM 100
lols


just now
let him gik sei
our talking msg

yalii : sam, xin shui how to say for english
sam : DUNNO O..
yalii : then, DOTA u know wat meaning??
sam : YA, I KNOW

==



SEE...GUYS IS LK THAT WANT

WHEN PLAYING DOTA
WILL FORGET GF

WHEN PLAYING DOTA
ASK HIM QUESTION WONT ANSWER ME BACK

NO HEART TO LISTEN GF SAY WAT

OMG~
god help me