MY LIFE ♥

Saturday, August 29, 2009

just went sooyee house BBQ Birthday Party =)
haha.
have FUN~umm, saw back so many fren.. hehe, so miss them =) when we reach sooyee house at 9 something... so SORRY my beloved sooyee... so late to reach your house =( and i break my promise, i not forget to buy your birthday present... is today so traffic jam and i no time go buy... next time i will equalize to you.. FORGIVE me =) !! AND, when i reach sooyee house, let me see dou ar hong, ar dong, ar kit, ar jun, and ar hong GAL GAL, ate steamboot, lols!!! why have steamboot want?? I ady sacre to eat stemboot ady lolz.. !! UMM, let me so yipe is, sooyee mummny know i food poison, lols... and soo yee mummy also got asked me, wan eat steamboot not, lols, and i answer, i dun wan la aunty, thank you... i ady scare =( !! Just now... joan din join us, coz she not feeling well, OH~NO, my pity joan... aiks~
hehe,
like that ady 1 days..
tmr SATURDAY NIGHT =)
hehe... GENTING, YE~AH!!