MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, September 17, 2009


T'day date my babes go out,
unlucky is,
i feel not feeling well,
Sad~
so hard to date u all come out,
but, i not feeling well. =[
so i need to wait until next week only can come out wif you all.
Rest until at night only recover back abit bit only~
O~h no,
why my healthy so weak leh??
just now raining so big,
now so cold,
make me bone pain, T T
aiks~
Go out wif him n yusheng...
i feel lk nothing to chat wif them,
izzit my mood haven't recover back??
but at last,
we got talked also..
11 something only reach home
你和他的不合
因为他喜欢我...
你警告我别和他信息
不然你break up wif me..
and told me, din said he din told me before.
WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING??
事实上
Recently i din msg him or reply he msg [ he nvr msg me, how reply he msg leh?? ]
你说我不信任你
你也一样都不信任我
我可以怎样呢
我的心情才好不容易的平复回
你竟对我说这种话
但我却没有生气
反而
还好好的reply your msg
You told me,
We r the couples now, must belive each other...Not to lie erach other.
and you told me,
You SWEAR, You NEVER LIE ME.
Umm,
i ady don't want to know you at indonesia that time got go club not.
But, i can told you...
如果
下次你给我知道有你骗我
而我又知道真相
我问你
你却不坦白
我也会对你说 BREAK UP.
i also got give chance to you,
I really feel so sad,
别说我对你恨
我真的不知该怎样去信任一个人
就因为之前的创伤
留下如此难以忘记的创伤
我的心是脆弱的
可以别伤害它吗?