MY LIFE ♥

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09 09 09

I born at 09 Sept 1992...
Today is my Birthday =) Turn to 17 year old...
Today is my whole life unforgettable day...!
Because only life time's 09 years 09 the moons days in 09
And general to give me when this day's coming =)
This years JAN,
i already started to think my this year birthday how to celebrate.
haha,
When i told my fren..
i started to think how to celebrate my birthday ady,hehe
My fren just answer me,
Why so fast to think how to celebrate my birthday??
and some fren answer me,
lols, my birthday reach also havent turn for you lo~
==" swt...
just think only mah me~ nothing wad?? haha,
and i din blame my fren,
coz i know you all just tell joke wif me rite?? =)
Think how to celebrate my birthday until how already??
Well, have 250 days to let me think how to celebrate..
what also think mm dou =(
But at lass,
i decide SIMPLE AND NOMAL TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY =)
hehe, nothing SPECIAL want...
just want have fun wif my fren =)

DECIDE AT NIGHT
GO THE SHIP dinner wif my fren
early in the morning,
i wake up so early...
bcause i so tension and very expect celebrate my birthday wif my fren
12 something~
shem msg me told me,
tonight he got dinner also...
he coach cal pengsoon entertained them eat dinner,
because pengsoon at last time badminton tournament won ady,
and shem got try to told he coach he can't go,
but, he coach said...
no any ppl can absent =(
nvr mind lul, just wait intil 9 p.m only go the ship lul...
Erm,
before havent go the ship..
wif sooyee, kahyan, chew yee and me go ts gai gai first..
we go ts bought so many shirt,haha
that time if we still don't control
we really want change to ' kao mat kuang ' lul~
after that,we walk until tired ady...
we go oldtown yamcha =)

whr sooyee ady??that time 4 of us busy to ' zhi lian ' muacks =)

9p.m...we reach the ship 9.15p.m lk that =) enjoy my dinner wif my fren.. HAPPY NIGHT =)

Finish enjoy dinner wif my fren..haha, i so happy...
thanks my friends to come enjoy wif me ate dinner
Now~
Enjoy dinner wif shem, haha
we go Taman Tun ' June* Thau ' ate dinner..
just we two person...
hehe...
After that when i reach home,
my aunty bought me birthday cake.. wah~
the birthday cake so nice...
i very lk it...
Haha.. my birthday present..
my aunty bought me want,
b4 when my aunty ask me wan what present leh,
i told her,
i wan ROSE =)
Erm..
she is the last 4person to wish me =)
all change ady,
he not same like last year
is the 2nd ppl wish me...
and she just now wish me,
is me msg her want..
what i talk to her,
' Mayb you really forget today is what days '
she reply my msg and told me,
she just really stressed out..
har??what??
what happen to you..??
2 yrs le,
you din told me what you do in this 2 years..
Not i don't understand you...
Anyway..at lass you also msg me wish me,
i'm so happy =)
My Pess skull Fren..
i hope next year my birthday can meet you all,
and celebrate wif me =)
and
I know you next year will help me celebrate too.
My birthday wan to over ady,
At here,
i need to say THANK YOU to you all..!!
Thanks you all to coming my birthday dinner,
Thanks you all msg me to wish me,
Thanks telur to bought me birthday cake,
Thanks shem help me celebrate my birthday
Really Very Thanks you all =)
At here also
Sing birthday song to myself 1st
Happy Birthday To Me
Happy Birthday To Me
Happy Birthday To M~E
Happy Birthday To ME