MY LIFE ♥

Saturday, August 29, 2009

WTF !!!

I can't sleep this whole night...
What happen?? Whole night just thinking 1 thing~
17 yrs and 20 yrs izzit have different thinking ???
WTF, can stand my side to think not??
Don't always stand your side and think la~
I ady so so so so TIRED....
Everytimes u told me, u understand me...
SORRY, i don't think so,
I really can't feel u understand me !!!
Why i will say lk that??
Just because,
You din let me feel you understand me !!!
I think is ' Our Life Not Same '
You 13 yrs until you 17 yrs,
You also is stay at your skull,
Everyday do the same thing...
TRAINING. TOURNAMENT, STUDY, SLEEP, EAT, PLAY ... that all !!!
And me 13 yrs until now
Family problem, Friend problem, and any any any !!!
izzit your life will same with me??
YA~H, until now...
you and him, very ' du li '... mayb have you'll question
But me,
NOt same like you and him!!!


I'm your gf,
but now,
give me the feel is...
' HE ' IS YOUR GF
MORE THAN ' ME ' IS YOUR GF !!!
and i JEALOUS??
NO !!!!
Coz you 2 is a BEST FRIEND wad ??
and you 2 stay too near wad ??
not same like me!!!


YALII,
what wrong wif me??
aiks~
i really don't know how to be your GIRLFRIEND...!!!
Everytimes i need to talk with you about my heart the feeling,
At last, i din share with you!!
Because i know, u won't understand me!!
i sad!!
who can listen to me??
who can feel my heart so heavy??
who can feel how my feel now??
who can understand me??

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME??
OR
YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE YOU??