MY LIFE ♥

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Listen Undang

Woke up early in the morning.
6.55a.m woke up.
arrhhh~! tired lo. feel so sleepy err~
QUICKY~ go wash my face, brushed my teeth.
then change shirt go pudu there le.
my look tat day lk a office gal. =="
yerr, when reached pudu,
Uncle quicky fetach me go listen undang le.
Forget the place at where ady.

Umm, i think is BANGI~
there the house damn nice, damn big
RICH MALAY PPL~ =="

When reached bangi there,

Umm, i straight go in the class sit down
i sit got half hours more,
Ceramah that ppl inly come in =="
havent start the ceramah, my ass ady so pain.

Listen 5 hours undang~
i din listen what he said, just sms wif my fren only!
haha~
MY ASS SO PAIN like until hell!
the time run very slow lo.
next time when finish exam undang,
still got 6 hours ceramah wan to listen.
OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG!!
aiks~ PITY YALII.
upload ching birthady soon :)