MY LIFE ♥

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

din't go skull today

Err,
This few days, my stomach no feeling well, keep painful and feel like stomach cramp.
Yesterday night i stat to stomach pained at 8 or 9 something.
i didn't 'choi' my stomach.lols
let my stomach keep pained.
because i feel nth when my stomach after pained.
when i sleep at 12 something like that,
before i go sleep, i keep panadol.
but, no use.. still painful. pained i cant sleep.
i cry. i call my mom bring me go see doctor.
After see docor.
the doctor say, my stomach really is cramp
because i din't eat before.
SO. the doctor give me some medicine to eat.
OH~NO!! i hate eat medicine.
and the doctor give MC to me.

today morning,
i try to wake up go skull
at last didn't go skull.
because still pained.

13 days ago,
i slowly to recover back.
My tummy will start to call hungry ady.

i know got 1 days.
i will recover back.
be back before de YALII.