MY LIFE ♥

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kit n Yalii again =]

AGAIN hiak hiak.
This year capture pic with my family much =]
Ummm, but less to capture pic with babe them!! =[
I MISS THEM SO MUCH!
Yerterday is my mom birthday.
nothing special to celebrate to mom.
Just bought something to ley mom eat & sing birthday song to my mom.
Did i go to find part time job??
My heart feel dun wan to study ady!
Just feel wanna wait spm only go back exam!! XD
Yesterday when i called kahyan..
She asked me wanna go back study a not??
Umm. i go skull study sure can.
But, also not use... sometimes go, sometimes din go. lols.
CLUB for me, is nothing special.
i less go club for me is a good thing.
ady had 5 month dind't go le.
Maybe, some ppl will think-ing me less go skull study
sure is everynight go clunning.
You all is wrong!! =]
Thomas cup finally end.
1st, China
2nd, Indonesia
3rd, Malaysia
Like Lin Dan much.. he is a TOP 1 at the whole earth!!