MY LIFE ♥

Saturday, July 18, 2009

umm,
today put my babe yee n kwan aeroplan again
sorry..
i ady set alarm
i still cant wake up
i set alram at 5.30.
when i alarm ring~
i close it
hehe
then 5.55a.m woke up agian
coz cal telur wake up
but at last
telur din wake up
isshhh
waste my time to oi oi
XD
wow~
today wif shem n telur
go mid eat burger king
the burger really so big.
when i finish eat
i feel so full
=)
after eat,
we go back kiara
shem go training
me n telur
at kiara wait jian and der
haha
wait 2 hour more lo
when we meet
we take some pic lul~

after
we go seeing tournament agian
haha
and then
we go AC there eat
when we finish eat
we go on9 agian
they playing DATA n me just at there on9
haha
just now play facebook geh game
have fun
^^
10.30p.m
we go puchong play badminton
and i 2.00a.m reach home
b myself