MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, October 29, 2009

woke up at 7.30p.m
prepair go exam undang.
Err, when woke up that time,
feel lk dun wan go exam. coz i too tired jor :(
how my undang ady??
PASS JOR!! losl.
after finished exam undang,
then straight go back home le!
hope wanna faster reach home leh.
coz wan go back home oi oi. lols.
Umm,
before havent exam undang that time.
need take a photo.
==" 3...2...1... chit cat.
lols. and i tell that ppl, i wan to see my pic.
but, he don't let me see. he just answer me said,
Already so leng jor.swt.
Reached home ady,
cooked maggie to ate. :)

my hair so weird right now.
depan pendek want
miss my hair style before when i cut.
Errr, yesterday cut hair ady.
shem come featch us.
at ss2. when we reached at the salon,
that sifu havent not at there.
wan 6.00p.m only come back to shop. lols
then we went to sunway pryramid.haha

THE END.
wanna return book not?