MY LIFE ♥

Sunday, November 22, 2009

放假了
过每一天的日子都是闷的
GOD HELP ME~
最近都想大哭
阿姨最近针对我叻
WHAT HAPPEN O??OMG~
算吧!!
So miss my skull life.
when spm finish??
hope u get a good result in spm lulx~
well..
now wanna faster get my ca license.
and get my new phone AINO.hehe... i like tis phone so much XD
decide wanna go Genting not. =="
and decide tuesday wanna hang out not~
go watch movie.
they wanna watch Astro Boy~lols
and decide go sing k~
Err, i wanna go sing k also la~
but so expensive~aiks..
tuesday only decide ba..
Umm, i don't hope some ppl will go...
i not means my babe~ ^^

damn HOT last 2 days.
straight cal him scold him~
U guy not 出卖 me is what leh??
U 良心发现 ??
Start frim now~
i wont told you many about my thing~
i hate u now?? NOPE~
i still straight u is my best fren??? NOPE~
U din have any 资格 at my best fren list anymore!!
just treat u is my normal fren!!

让我心痛的是
我朋友出卖了我

think back before when u wan me help u anything
i also will help u~
i treat u as my fren
u treat me as what??
做回你的本分
only JUDGE me!!