MY LIFE ♥

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Wow~
update my blog and change my blog pics right now!!

Still got 26th days.. wanna open skull ady!!
aiks~ so fast...
but as fast as possible lahx!! i wanna go skull study, coz stay at home too boring le.
Everyday, Everytime after finish done my housework just will lying down on my bed, eat, sleep, watch tv, listen music or sit in front of computer playing fb game,bla bla bla~
No locomotion at all, really will become fei pohx jor!!
Umm, u said i really bcum a fatty gal ady u stull luv me.haha... dunno real not!!
But i really wanna to try o bcum fatty gal ady, see u still will luv me not,hehe..

Yesterday night went to sing k at leisure mall neway.
sing until 3 something lk only go back home.
haha, yesterday damn many ppl lk a singer.
then i so paiseh to singing!
hehe...

Today,
woke up at 12something.
didnt help my mummy do housework,
mummy after finish ate breakfast wif daddy
came back to home around 10
then mummy keep at 10 lk that cal me wake up until 12 something i only wake up. XD
i really lk a pig!!
But lucky my mummy didnt scold me.

thursday
follow mummy go jusco but skull-uniform.
ERR, abit lazy!!haha..

chong next year wanna change back to sri garden o.
aiks~ why wan to change leh,
acc me study at cp lahxxx~
tis year just joonkit, hong,tall jun,junkeat,shirkang,queenie and jun han acc me lohxx.
but sometimes when jing mun got cum to skull study, then queenie sit beside wif her. :(
aiks... damn boring tis year at skull!!
dunno how my exam ady?
stay at k4 or upgrade go to k3 leh??hahax.
i think is impossible de la!!

Wanna go
M&G
Roxy
buy shirt.

Wanna go
nike shop buy skull beg and bottle. :)