MY LIFE ♥

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:D

Arr~ tired.
super tired.
yesterday night set the alarm at 5.30a.m wake up.
but, also not use,
at last also wanna my mom cal me wake.
when i woke up that time.
i feel like dont wan to go skull.
lazy er :(

Lucky today i didn't let teacher catch.
damn scare the Hayahti.. :(
ponteng class got 2 hours like this le.
p go to kwan classroom,
talk wif her.
Umm,
today they 2 guy. didn't come,
WOW~
now i change place already.
i sit with joon kit,
my class Ketua Tinggatan.
sit in fony of me all is a malay guy.
huh??
that 2 guy sit whr??
call them sit at toilet la.
dont sit in front of me, if not, i will slap you 2 lo.
whole day
didn't sleep at class,
at my class, write my note.
my hand very pain.
because long time didn't take up the pen write do homework le.

i wanna take chinese not leh??
tmr only return back the teks book to teacher.
omg, my beg tmr is damn heavy de.