MY LIFE ♥

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

lols

Err,
yesterday night sleep so eraly.
great have song let me listen until when i sleep.

today when reach skull 6.45 like this.
when i reach skull, wei ming, kwan, jun han also reach skull.
when joon kit and he sis come down from weiming car,
we straight go 'kam yok mum' ate breakfast.
hoHO,
we lewat abit jor.
when whole form5 line up go back to class,
we faster go back to class.
because we scare let the hayahti catch.huhu.
Today exam sej,and bi..
aiyerrr.
when exam bi text, my bm teacher sit at me..
what the!!!
today, tall jun talk wif me.
asked me, why me tis few days so diam ady?
because... SECRET!!hehe.
dont asked me y i so diam la!!
go asked yr fren, y make me until like this la!!
tall jun, really treat me is nth.
but, really no that feel want chat with him,
sorry, because... u r he fren :(
i also dun want make until like tis.
stay at my class,
i feel my smile is so假!!
omg!!

Disappoited.
dont ask about me why!!
u msg me, facebook leave comment to me,
sorry, nt i dun wan reply..
no that heart want to reply!!
i dun knw want hoe to face u, and chat with u.
becuase about him,
u chut mai me.
i get hurt.
treat u as my fren, but..u treat me as what??
izzit he important than me??
izzit he hurt u so deep, u also think he important than me??
how i help u,
u also know wad!!
rite??
but, never mind la.
give up us this fren!!
when we really meet.
i just will say hi with u,
and say bye with u.

i am who i am
i still is yalii