MY LIFE ♥

Thursday, May 20, 2010

BITCH!!

When i transfer to CP A BITCH are arounds our gang 3 yrs!! You really din have any qualified to say about me and my fren. Before when wanna say about my things at my back, PLEASE make yourself-criticism first!! Do you know you are very to overdo? I just keep quiet only, but doesn't means u can too OVERDO!! I know yr position not same like last 2 yrs.. but is your deserved punishment...You shoult blame yourself what u have done for me and my fren now!! and EXCUSE, we keep class the reason not because of CLUB, there non of your buisness! PLESAE don't be so BUSYBODY!! No matter how me and my friends still better from your BF... stay aleart before yr bf run into with club chickf once days!! and PLEASE dont down me and my fren!!Sorry for i use-ing bad world and being rude. But you really made me VERY ANGRY!! This second start, i won't use my double face to face you,smile with you and talk with you ANYMORE!!